Effective Date: March 31, 2016
VESSEL, CARGO AND PASSENGER FEES
Short term berthage
1) $0.060 per tonne of Gross Registered Tonnage (GRT) for the first 12 hours
2) $0.060 per tonne of GRT for the second 12 hours
3) $0.032 per tonne of GRT for each subsequent 12 hours
Long term berthage
1) $0.33 x length of vessel (in metres) per 24 hours
The port handles various types of cargo. Rates for project cargo and other types of cargo are available from the Port of Toronto upon request.
Port of Toronto primary cargo rates:
Harbour Tour Vessels
||RATE PER UNIT
|Aggregate / stone / sand
Annual passenger user fee: $8.75 per passenger capacity of vessel
Summer berthing fee (May - October 2016): $130 x length of vessel in feet
Winter berthing fee (November 2016 - April 2017): $45.65 x length of vessel in feet
1) Summer berthing fee (May - October 2013): $97 x length of vessel in feet
2) Winter berthing fee (November 2013 - April 2014): $45.65 x length of vessel in feet
1) Passenger user fee is $10.10 for each embarking / disembarking passenger.
2) Passenger X-ray baggage fee is $3.35 per passenger
City of Toronto Ferries
The annual passenger user fee is $11.70 / passenger capacity of the vessel.
HARBOUR MASTER AUTHORIZATIONS
PortsToronto provides authorizations for activities that take place within its jurisdiction
|TYPE OF EVENT
||$200 (waived for a registered charity)
POWERED VESSEL OPERATOR'S PERMIT
Recreational boaters operating a powered vessel within the Port and Harbour of Toronto
must be in possession Powered Vessel Operator’s Permit.
|New permit application
|New permit application with shipping and handling
|Annual permit renewal
||$15 per year
|Expired Permit or Written Test Re-write
|Off-site Examiner Fee
Do you have one?
A Power Vessel Operator’s Permit is required to operate a powered vessel in the Port and Harbour of Toronto.