Toronto, ON (February 11, 2015)
– Please be advised that the following PortsToronto offices will be closed or have reduced operating hours for the Family Day holiday on Monday, February 16, 2015:
- 60 Harbour Street: closed
- Outer Harbour Marina Office: closed; marina access for boaters will be available on a weekend schedule via security at the gate
- Harbour Master’s Office: closed
- Powered Vessel Operator’s Permit Office: closed
- Leslie Street Lakefill Site and Access Card Sales Office: closed
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, including the airport’s ferry, will operate on its regular schedule.
All offices will resume regular business hours on Tuesday, February 17, 2015.