The Outer Harbour Marina is Toronto’s largest freshwater marina and features 650 slips, including extra wide slips that can accommodate boats up to 100 feet in length.
The Marina recently invested in significant upgrades to the marina’s facilities, acquiring the latest docking equipment, building a covered outdoor BBQ pavilion and installing wireless internet access. The OHM is also the only marina in the GTA to offer heated indoor boat storage – a bonus feature for boaters during the winter season.
The OHM is a full-service marina with lots of space for your boat and great facilities that include:
- 650 slips for boats 20 to 100 ft.
- Wide, ultra-stable docks
- 30- and 50-amp power
- New, easy-access diesel and gasoline pumps
- Pump out facilities
- Updated washrooms – clean and spacious with showers
- Laundry facilities
- Covered outdoor BBQ pavilion area with picnic tables
- Secure, easy-access winter storage – including new heated indoor storage
- New 50-ton Travel Lift and 20-ton Hydraulic Trailer
- Additional 35-ton Travel Lift, 8-ton Mast Crane and 5-ton Fork Lift
- Transient docking available
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Vending machines
- Free parking
- A General Store
- Security gate
to view a map of the Outer Harbour Marina.
Do you have one?
A Power Vessel Operator’s Permit is required to operate a powered vessel in the Port and Harbour of Toronto.